Sunday, May 30, 2010

Golden Thai Food in Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong


There is limited numbers of Thai Restaurant in Tsuen Wan. There is a Golden Thai Food Restaurant at G/F., 7-13 Teuen Hing Path, Tsuen Wan.
There are a lot of people waiting there at night, and we can see long queue for the Seat there, they are running by Thai.
However my favourite dish of Salad and deep fried cat fish was not available tonight, and the waitress advised me to order in advance by phone, I was a bit unhappy as that is the best Thai dish I would like to eat...
I took A Chili Crab at HKD$188, whole piece of crab with a lot of eggs. and The taste is not as hot as I used to eat at Wong Chun Chun Kowloon City. And it was too much gravy, it would be better if they can put more chili and control ot have less gravy. I know that most HK people do not take chili at all.
Overall speaking, this is one of the Choice if you come across to step into Tsuen Wan and want to take Thai food.

Call Tel: 23344422 or 23344477 for reservation.

HK Snob

No comments: