Friday, April 29, 2011

Probably The Most Delicious Dish at Manila Airport

Not just me, friend of mine from Hong Kong, and some senior Colleagues from Singapore had the same comment, This Grilled Pork chop dish is likely, or I should say most probably the most delicious dish in Manila Airport.
It comes with two pieces of pork chops and side veggies, you would see some fat at the rim of the porkchop and slightly burned to become crunchy and a favour of charcoal scents.
Well, not too healthy usually I took part of the fat only, but I do take all the lean portion at the centre, it was not oily and that make you feel stuffed. The rice portion is small which is good for my small stomach. Next time when you come to this 2nd Floor of the airport, on the non-smoking side of this restaurant, Try…
Price is Peso 405. (HKD$80.00, USD$10.00 roughly)

Note: it take 20 mins to come.. if you are hurry, do try the Sanwiches.
Philippines Snob

No comments: