Saturday, June 23, 2012

Japanese Curry Dish made By Japanese at Alabang Wooden horse



Japanese Curry dish made by Japanese in Alabang Philippines at Wooden Horse, Alanbang

When I travelled to Japan, one of the colleagues Kuramochi took me to one small shop of Indian Curry at Osaka I had my first experience of what Japanese Curry taste like
It is darker than those Malaysia and Thai curry, heavy gravy, a bit sweet, not too sweet as  Thai Green Curry (Kang Que Waan) with a cup of Japanese Rice; it was cheap like Yen 300 at that time in 1989. Now I had a chance to try this in Philippines, a place that I used to go to... surprisingly I had meal in this restaurant for more than 1 year, until Last week I saw a team of Japanese having a dish of  Curry Beef, How I asked why and The steward came to me saying that there is curry rice not listed in manual, made by his boss and chef restaurant owner  Koichi Tabei,  I had a chance to taste it, it bring me that kind of taste back to the time I went to Osaka … it is good,  but the beef can be having more fat, would be more yummy!! Afterwards, I had to do some workout, but it is worth as I do not like too lean the beef.
A nice favour at a price of P330.  next time if you feel you taste buds is dried.. go and try… it will enrich your Indian Curry experience…
Wooden Horse is a Steak house serves Certified Angus beef, plus other choice of Salmon Steak, and other choice, a good place for lunch and dinner...
Ps , when the plated was served, I had immediate took out one of the beef and served into my mouth, that was why the beauty of the curry rice was a bit disturbed  by a man in hunger...
it is situated at Molito Commercial Complex Ground floor Unit 2 & 3, Madrigal Avenue Corner Alabang Zapote Road.
Alabang Snob

No comments: