Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mou Mou Club Hong Kong


This is one of the choice if you like steam boat, especially Japanese beef!, Situated in Tsuen Wan Jesco, buffet for one hour and or 90 minutes depending afternoon or evening.
As for this afternoon, me and my daughter went to taste this Beef Buffet, we could have an unlimited supply of Beef if your stomach could hold it...Two hot drinks, other food like Toufu, Spinach, Udon, Noodles, Sausages...
One thing I do not like is that the stwardesses came to me every 15 minutes reminding me how much time Left for the food, I think they should remind their customers once 15 minutes before the ending time should be good enough. As I do not like being PUSHED everytime when I am having meal. As I could see my neigbourers were trying to eat as much as they could in limited time of 60 minutes. I do not think that is good idea for their health.

HK Snob

No comments: